When installing modules, cancelling the installation should not result in a corrupt module.
1. Use Help > Install Titanium Module...
2. Specify a module url.
3. Select output location: Titanium SDK
4. During the extaction phase, cancel the job
The operation is canceled and does not corrupt modules/sdk
The module is part-way installed
To accomplish this, the module installation should be split into three parts:
2. Extraction of zip in temp location
3. Copy temp location to target location
The shortest step (3) should not be cancelable. Other steps should be cancelable