Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: Titanium Studio 2.0.2, Titanium Studio 2.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
windows 7 enterprise
64 bit SP1
Titanium Studio : 18.104.22.168206251749
SDK version : 2.1.0.v20120627151616
Pressing on the terminate button does not terminate the android emulator using V8 & Rhino.
This is not a regression,it is reproducible in 2.0.2.
Steps to reproduce:
Select V8 follow the steps & then select rhino & follow the steps.
- Install the latest SDK in the studio.
- Create the default app in the titanium studio.
- Go to run as>Android Emulator.
- Let the emulator sit for 2 min.
- Select 'android emulator process' from the studio 'display selected Console' icon.
- Press on the terminate button.
- Notice that the emulator does not terminate.
Have attached the log but could not find anything significant.
The process shows terminated but the emulator does not close.
Pressing on the terminate button should terminate the android emulator.