When a block of code is highlighted and the theme preference is changed to certain themes, the highlighting intermittently fails until file reload.
This is not a regression. This is only known to affect Windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.04, but not OS X.
This is known to affect the following themes:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project, open app.js.
2. Highlight an arbitrary block of code (and keep it highlighted).
3. Go to Preferences > Titanium Studio > Themes.
4. Change the theme to iLife 05 (for example). Click apply.
5. Move the preference window to view app.js.
Highlighting alpha should be correctly applied.
Highlighting alpha is not working. If the preference is accepted and the file is used, highlighting will be broken until the app is reopened.
This is an intermittent issue.