Affects Version/s: Titanium Studio 2.0.1, Titanium Studio 2.0.2
Studio: 2.0.1, 220.127.116.11205241100
OS: Snow Leopard
When a project is opened after being closed in the Project Explorer, the App Explorer selected project is updated to the recently opened project. It is expected the selected project in the App Explorer would only change if it is deleted or manually changed.
However, the App Explorer selected project is not updated (correctly) if a new project is created.
This is not a regression. There is no log info.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two projects.
2. In the App Explorer, select the first project.
3. In the Project Explorer, select the second project.
4. Close the second project using Project > Close.
5. Open the project using Project > Open (reselect project if Project menu commands do not update).
6. Navigate to the App Explorer.
The first project should be selected (the first one that was selected).
The second project is selected (the one that was recently opened).