Affects Version/s: Titanium Studio 2.0.1, Titanium Studio 2.0.2
Studio: 2.0.1, 184.108.40.206205241100
OS: Snow Leopard
Project > Open, and Project > Close command availability are not updated in real time for projects in the Project Explorer. The old project options are still available (e.g., Close is available if the project is already closed).
Re-clicking the project in the explorer will update the Project menu options.
This is not a regression. There is no log info.
1. Project Explorer: Cannot open a newly closed project.
2. Project Explorer: Cannot close a newly opened project.
Note: Project Explorer: Cannot close a freshly created project. - This is an invalid case as tiapp.xml has focus.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click a project in Project Explorer to manually refresh Project menu options.
2. Click Project > Close to close project.
3. Click Project.
Project > Open should be available.
Open is not available. If the project is re-clicked, it will become available.
4. Re-Click project in Project Explorer to manually refresh Project menu options.
5. Click Project > Open to open project.
6. Click Project.
Project > Close should be available.
Close is not available. If the project is re-clicked, it will become available.