When two js files are open, each containing a particular string, and that string is searched-for from the search bar using the scope setting: open files, the find button does not jump the cursor to the matching string instances. The matches are recognized and highlighted when find is pressed, but the specific matches are not iterated using the find button.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open studio, create a new project.
2. Add a new js file to the project.
3. Add any string (e.g., xxx) to both app.js and the other .js file.
4. Make sure both files are open in the editor.
5. Open the search bar (command + f in osx).
6. Click on Scope (the down arrow next to it) and set it to Open Files.
7. Enter the string that exists in both files (e.g., xxx) into the search field.
8. Click find a few times.
The cursor should iterate through the instances of the matching string.
All instances highlight, but the cursor does not iterate, and the second file never gets focus (to view it's string match).