Affects Version/s: Titanium Studio 2.0.2
OS: Snow Leopard
When the multiline search box is up, and the enter new line keyboard shortcuts are used, the characters are entered in the active .js file instead of the search field. Screenshot attached. No log files. Not testable in studio 2.0.1 (new fail case).
Command + Enter will add new lines to the .js file.
Control + Enter will add visible '\n' characters to the end of the first line in the .js file.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open studio, open a .js file (create a new project if necessary).
2. Open multiline search (Command + f in osx).
3. Click in the search box to give it focus and place the cursor inside the search box.
4. Press Command + Enter a few times (on osx only).
5. Press Control + Enter a few times.
New lines should be added to the search box.
New lines and visible '\n' characters are added to the active .js file.