Affects Version/s: Titanium Studio 2.0.2
Windows 7, Mac OS 10.7.3, Ubuntu 11.10
Titanium Studio build: 126.96.36.199205031907
Once logged into Jira inside Titanium Studio you cannot seem to log out and your name is retained between user logins.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into Titanium Studio using one account.
2. Open Jira through the Help > Titanium Studio > Submit a ticket
3. Log into Jira via the top of the form and the validate button.
4. Log out of Titanium Studio.
5. Log into Titanium Studio using a second account.
6. Open Jira through the Help > Titanium Studio > Submit a ticket.
Expected Result: Previous users Jira account should be cleared and the user should be prompted for username and password.
Actual Result: The first user is still logged in with no way to log out.