Update the Git import dialog:
- Add a radio button in front of the existing URI option
- Add another radio button with "Github" below. When the radio button is selected, it shows a list of repos in a dropdown via the Github REST API http://developer.github.com/v3/repos/
- The destination field is shared between the two fields
- If I have not logged into Github, show a message with "Add Github Account". Clicking on the link either pops up a u/p field in place, or directs me to the preference page to add the items
- Once I've added the u/p, the page refreshes to show my repos.
- If I select a Github repo, it then clones it into my local workspace