Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: Titanium Studio 2.0
Fix Version/s: None
OS: Windows 7
Samples: RSS Reader, Geocoder
When RSS Reader or Geocoder are installed from the dashboard/samples pane, deleted (without filesystem removal), and reimported into studio, the projects import with a different project name: Sample.Mapping and Sample.RSS instead of Geocoder and RSS Reader. If the user attempts to reinstall the sample from the dashboard/samples pane, there will be a fatal git dialog box and the project will disappear from the filesystem.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install RSS Reader or Geocoder from the samples pane or dashboard links.
2. Delete project from workspace without removing it from the filesystem.
3. Re-import project back into studio from workspace.
Project should have same name as before.
Project has different name.
4. Install the project again from the samples pane or dashboard links.
5. Press ok, accept the install.
Project should be overwritten and a new version of the sample should take its place.
Git warning dialog, followed by automatic deletion of project from the OS.