see comment from customer:
"I have a suggestion that would add huge value to Titanium: I went through 6 hours of hell to get my iPad app deployed on a physical iPad. I have read about many others with the same trouble. I don't know what exactly I did to fix it, but probably a combo of things. Also I created a new project and moved my files over. I deleted and re-created profiles and certs dozens of times on Apple's dev site, and on my local keychain area and xcode. It would be awesome if Appcelerator would create a troubleshooting tool to help developers identify what's blocking an app from deploying to a physical device. It could check for problems and recommend solutions. This would save thousands of people many hours of hell.