When a custom background image is set for the title bar in Android, the image is not updated when the device is rotated. Opening a window with the right orientation, opens the right image inside the drawable-land or drawable-port directory, but that is not updated when orientation changes after the window has been open.
1. Create an app with the code below:
2. Be sure to put 2 different images (one large for landscape, one narrow for portrait) for the title bar under:
3. Set a custom theme by creating a platform/android/res/values/themes.xml file like this:
4. Open the app with the device in portrait and click the 'Open' button
5. Rotate the device in landscape: the customized title bar does not change, but the portrait one appeares stretched.
6. Keeping the device in landscape, go back, click 'Open' again: the custom image now shows correctly, but going back to portrait gives the same problem as in #5
Rotating the device shows the correct customized image