setAnnotation and setRegion methods are not working on Android Mapview. Its working fine on iOS.
Run the attached app.js to test the functionality.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Copy the app.js to a sample project.
2. Run it on a Google API's SDK.
3. Click on 'ann1a' and 'ann2a' buttons. Annotations wont get added to the map. ( setAnnotations() are used here).
4. Click on 'ann1b' and 'ann2b' buttons. Annotations get added to the map view. ( addAnnotations() is used here)
5. Same behavior is seen for setRegion and setLocation. ( setLocation works but setRegion does not)
*Added updated test case that also tests the 'userLocation' and 'regionFit' properties.*