Affects Version/s: Release 2.1.0, Release 3.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
Tested with Titanium SDK: 2.1.0.v20120621184154
Tested with Titanium Studio: 188.8.131.52206211609
Device - Android 2.2.2 LG-P970,Android 4.0.2 samsung galaxy nexus,Android 3.2 Samung GALAXY Tab 620
Machine OS - MAC 10.7.3
This is not a regression. It exists as far as 1.8.2
Steps to reproduce:
1) Use the code below:
2) Run the app
3) Click 'ok' on the focus alert and rotate device to a new orientation.
2) After step 2,app should be running and an alert 'Focus fired' should be displayed.
3) Alert 'Blur fired' should be displayed.
2) After step 2,app is running and an alert 'Focus fired'is displayed.
3) 2 alerts 'Blur fired' and 'Focus fired' are displayed.
Focus event should not get fired.It is not called in orientationchange eventlistener.