Affects Version/s: None
- Titanium SDK 2.0.0.v20120325213306
- Titanium Studio 220.127.116.11202141208
- iOS 4.3 (simulator and iPhone)
- Mac OSX 10.7.2
When running a Titanium app in iOS 4.3, the focus event of a window that presents an AlertDialog doesn't fire when returning to that window.
1. Window 1 presents an AlertDialog.
2. Clicking a button on the AlertDialog opens Window 2 via NavigationGroup.
3. When Window 2 is closed via the native Back button, Window 1's focus event does not fire.
- Works if the second window is not launched from an AlertDialog's click event (for example, if you replaced the AlertDialog with a simple button on the window).
1. Put the following code into a new project.
2. Run the app using the iOS 4.3 simulator.
3. Notice that the "main" window's focus event fires.
4. When the AlertDialog comes up, click OK.
5. When the second window appears, click Back.
6. Notice that the "main" window's focus event does not fire...this is the problem.