Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: Release 1.7.5
Fix Version/s: None
iPad 1 with OS version 3.2.2, iPhone 3GS with OS version 3.1.2, TiStudio 188.8.131.52110251616, TiMobSDK 1.7.5.v20111101114654
Goes back to TiMobSDK version 1.7.2
Step to reproduce:
1. Create an iphone sub-directory in your Titanium>modules directory (i.e. ~/Library/Application Support/Titanium/modules/iphone)
2. create an app with ti.urbanairship module by adding urbanAirship module which can be found here http://support.appcelerator.com/kb/66/tickets , into the iphone sub-directory you just created.
3. Paste the code below into tiapp.xml note, you may need to change the version number
<module platform="iphone" version="1.0">ti.urbanAirship</module>
2. Test once with module name as ti.urbanairship (fail case)
3. Test once with module named as ti.urbanAirship (pass case)
4. Run on iOS device with OS version less than 4.0
App crashes on launch
App should launch and tab group should be displayed.
**Note that this iOS version will not be supported in 1.8.0