Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure you have the environment set up by adding following to ~/.bash_profile
2. Once your environment is setup, you will be able to run 'titanium' command in terminal.
It should look like following:
Copyright (c) 2010-2011 by Appcelerator, Inc.
create - create a project
run - run an existing project
emulator - start the emulator (android)
docgen - generate html docs for a module (android)
fastdev - management for the Android fastdev server
help - get help
1. Create a Titanium mobile project for Android in studio.
2. Launch the application from TiStudio.
3. Open app.js and Change label2.text: 'Version: ' + Titanium.App.getVersion(),
4. Restart the application from terminal using following fastdev command in terminal
titanium fastdev restart-app
Able to see new label with version number.
Same window label is shown. It does not get updated.