Details

    • Type: Sub-task Sub-task
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: High High
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: Release 1.7.0
    • Fix Version/s: Release 1.7.0, Sprint 2011-17
    • Component/s: Android
    • Labels:
      None

      Issue Links

        Activity

        Hide
        Bill Dawson added a comment -

        Already has a very comprehensive Drillbit test which does what I would have done had I written a test app. I examined the drillbit code to be sure it's really covering the new stuff, then I ran the drillbit and checked the log to be sure those tests ran. Everything peachy.

        I also committed a documentation change that I made after noticing some orphaned "- method : " sections.

        Show
        Bill Dawson added a comment - Already has a very comprehensive Drillbit test which does what I would have done had I written a test app. I examined the drillbit code to be sure it's really covering the new stuff, then I ran the drillbit and checked the log to be sure those tests ran. Everything peachy. I also committed a documentation change that I made after noticing some orphaned "- method : " sections.

          People

          • Assignee:
            Bill Dawson
            Reporter:
            Don Thorp
          • Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development