As of Titanium 10.0.0, a "plain" Ti.UI.Picker with "useSpinner" set to false (aka: a drop-down picker) won't update its row text colors when switching dark/light theme. You have to force-quit the app to make it use the system's current default text color.
Steps to reproduce:
- Build and run the below on an Android 10 or newer device.
- Verify that you can see text in the picker.
- Go to System Settings -> Display
- Toggle the Dark/Light theme switch.
- Go back to the app.
- Notice that the picker's text color has not changed.
Set the picker's row text color as shown below.