When calling convertPointToView() where the "destinationView" argument is a ScrollView, the contentOffset should be applied. Supporting this would make it easier to scroll to a child view within the scroll view.
Steps to reproduce:
- Build and run ScrollViewOffsetVerticalTest.js for Android or iOS.
- Tap on the "Navigate" button in the bottom right corner.
- Select "Blue View" in the dialog.
- Notice that the top of the blue view is scrolled to the top of the scroll view. (This is good.)
- Tap on the "Navigate" button and select "Blue View" again.
- Notice you are scrolled somewhere else. (This is bad. It should not have scrolled at all.)