Currently, permission will always be denied unless you call the Ti.Geolocation.requestLocationPermissions() method yourself before loading the webpage.
- Create a Classic Titanium app project.
- Add the below Android permission to the "tiapp.xml".
- Use the below "app.js" code.
- Build and run on Android 6.0 or higher.
- Tap on the "Your Location" button in the map.
- Verify a dialog appears asking you for permission. (This is the feature we're adding.)
- Grant permission.
- Verify map shows your current location.