We need to rebuild modules in 9.2.0 to update module to support xcframeworks/macOS.
At a basic it looks like the following needs to be done:
1. Update TITANIUM_SDK_VERSION in ios/titanium.xcconfig to 9.2.0
2. Update FRAMEWORK_SEARCH_PATHS in ios/titanium.xcconfig to $(inherited) "$(TITANIUM_SDK)/iphone/Frameworks/**"
3. Bump minsdk in ios/manifest to 9.2.0
4. Bump to the next major version in package.json/manifest
5. Make sure it builds using https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_mobile/pull/12026 or https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_mobile/pull/11955
- needs doing
- wont do
- in review
- merged and bubbled up to SDK (or platform downloads site)
- Merged and verified only (Zipped release may need updating)
This ticket is assigned to Ewan but open to anyone interested. If you want to join in, comment with the module of choice below and then update that comment with your progress. I'll reflect that on the list below
- facebook - Open PR to include in SDK
- hyperloop - Open PR to include in SDK