Resolution: Not Our Bug
Affects Version/s: Release 8.1.0, Release 8.2.0
Fix Version/s: None
iOS 12 and below
SDK 8.1.0.GA and SDK 8.2.0.GA
Sprint:2019 Sprint 23, 2019 Sprint 24, 2019 Sprint 25
When adding background color for Ti.UI.View/Label of the ListView item.
But on the select of list view item, "selectedBackgroundColor" of the list item is overriding the background color of the Ti.UI.View.
1. Create a default classic app.
2. Use the attached app.js code.
3. Run the code on SDK 8.1.0 and 8.2.0
When clicking on the ListView item, we should still see the background color of the Ti.UI.View.
When clicking on the ListView item, unable to see the background color of the Ti.UI.View. (attached screenshot)
1. This happens on simulator and device on iOS 12 and below
2. Based on the customer's comment, it happened to the iOS 13 devices.
3. I do test that It is working well on iOS 13 simulator.