If a Ti.UI.Android.ProgressIndicator dialog was auto-closed by a window (ie: you did not call its hide() method yourself), then you will not be able to re-show the dialog ever again. The ProgressIndicator object becomes unusable.
This is more likely to happen if Android developer option "Don't keep activities" is enabled.
Steps to reproduce:
- Build and run the below code on Android.
- Tap on the "Show Progress Dialog" button.
- A new window displaying a progress dialog will be shown.
- Wait 2 second for the window and dialog to auto-close.
- Tap on the "Show Progress Dialog" button again.
- Notice that the child window is empty. The progress dialog was not shown. (This is the bug.)
Hide the progress dialog when via its window's "close" event.