Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Classic Titanium app project using current 8_1_X
- Unzip the attached TIMOB-27300.zip to the project's "Resources" directory.
- Build and run on a physical Android device. (Alternatively, build with deployment type -D test.)
- When the app launches, note that an exception occurs in the log.
- An "BufferOverflowException" gets logged.
- App should have successfully started and display a green window.
- If you receive an "OutOfMemory" exception, test on a different device that has enough RAM to load the test case.