Hyperloop is unable to access the Titanium SDK's core Java classes. Hyperloop is also unable to access the Java classes of the JAR/AAR libraries included with the SDK such as the "java_websocket.jar" (except for the Google support libraries).
We should modify Hyperloop to reference the Titanium SDK's JARs/AARs as well and not just the project's "modules" directory.
- Create a Classic Titanium project.
- Add "hyperloop" module to "tiapp.xml".
- Copy the below code to the "app.js".
- Build and run on Android.
- Verify the following gets logged every second: ### Is app in foreground: true