Affects Version/s: Release 8.1.0, Release 8.2.0
Fix Version/s: None
Studio Ver: 188.8.131.52907081944
OS Ver: 10.14.5
Xcode Ver: Xcode 10.2.1
Appc NPM: 4.2.13
Appc CLI: 7.1.0-master.24
Daemon Ver: 1.1.3
Ti CLI Ver: 5.2.1
Alloy Ver: 1.14.0
Node Ver: 8.15.1
NPM Ver: 6.4.1
Java Ver: 10.0.2
1. Create a default classic app with the CLI using appc new.
2. Make sure the tiapp.xml has 8.2.0 SDK. I used 8.2.0.v2019071001261 & 8.1.0.v20190709083308.
3. From the terminal run DEBUG=* appc run -p ios -T simulator -l trace. I have used simulator here but I guess it does not matter.
2. This does not affect runs without DEBUG=* flag which, directly does not affect out tooling. But, this flag is useful for looking at additional logging which is frequently used by us while testing & development.
3. Building to an Android device/emulator is fine.