I'm trying to delete an event created within a webview, via an app event.
This produces an error :
- The problem is present with the Titanium SDK 8.0.0.v20190219113758.
- The problem is not present with the Titanium SDK 7.5.1GA.
the error does not allow the removal of the event "clickFromApp", in fact, by pressing the "app --> webview" button again, the event is called again.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Classic "Default Project" app
- Replace the "app.js" code with the attached "app.js", and insert into the project also the file webview.html attached.
- Build with Titanium 8.0.0.v20190219113758 and run on iOS.
- Test the logic: press "app --> webview" button, press "webview -> app" button, clear the event of the webview with the button "clear events".
- Retry with SDK 7.5.1GA, in this case there are no problems. The event is deleted, and the button "app --> webview" it doesn't call anything anymore.