On Android, tabs are supposed to be sized as follows depending on the orientation...
- Portrait: Stretched horizontally to fill the window.
- Landscape: Sized to just fit the tab text.
When launching a TabGroup in "landscape" orientation, the tabs are sized correctly. However, when rotating to "portrait" afterwards, the tabs won't resize to fill the window. They are still sized to fit the tab text which is not the native behavior.
Note that this is not an issue when launching a TabGroup in "portrait" form. The tabs resize correctly when rotating to landscape and back to portrait. This is only an issue when launching in "landscape". This is also a regression as of Titanium 8.0.0 and was not an issue in prior Titanium versions.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up the project's "app.js" with the below code.
- Hold the Android device landscape.
- Build and run the app on the device while held landscape.
- Rotate to portrait.
- Notice that the top tabs do not fill the window horizontally when portrait.