Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Titanium CLI 5.0.9
Titanium SDK 7.4.0.GA
Any Android device with Android 6.0 or higher
When trying to create a file in external storage in a module with granted runtime permissions the file operation throws a permission denied exception.
The attachment contains a module and app to reproduce this issue.
Steps to reproduce:
- build the module
- add the module to the app
- build the app with Titanium SDK 7.3.0.GA or higher
- run the app on a device with Android 6.0 or higher
- grant storage permissions
- click on the red rectangle (this triggers the file operation in the module)
expected: File is created
actual: File creation throws permission denied exception
This works without any issues with 7.2.0.GA.