If I include the ti.map module in my project, and then define one or more <uses-feature> elements in the tiapp.xml, the first <uses-feature> element will not be added to the AndroidManifest.
- create a new classic mobile app project
- add the following to tiapp.xml:
- build the app. Both <uses-feature> elements will be in the AndroidManifest.
- now add ti.map to the project
- build the app. android.hardware.camera.autofocus will not be in the AndroidManifest
Please see the AndroidManifest file for both.
This needs to be fixed so that we can solve another "ti.map" issue here: MOD-2467