when launching the iPhone XS Max simulator with enable-launch-screen-storyboard being false, there is two launch-screen images being showed shortly after another. You'll see the correct launch image (Default-Portraitfirstname.lastname@example.org) first for a split second and then you'll see the one for the iPhone XR (Default-Portraitemail@example.com) right after. This has been tested on the simulator and on portrait mode only.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new alloy mobile app
2. Comment out $.index.open(); in /app/controllers/index.js to only see the launch-screen
3. In tiapp.xml set enable-launch-screen-storyboard to false
4. In tiapp.xml set sdk-version to 7.4.0.GA
5. Add the attached launch-images for iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR to /app/assets/iphone
6. Launch the App with the iPhone XR simulator; you'll see the red launch-screen image (Default-Portrait-1792h@2x) as expected
7. Launch the app with the iPhone XS Max simulator; you'll see the green launch-screen image (Default-Portraitfirstname.lastname@example.org) as expected, but then after a split second it blends over to the red launch-screen image (Default-Portraitemail@example.com)
Launching the app with the iPhone XS Max simulator will only show the green launch-screen image (Default-Portraitfirstname.lastname@example.org).
Please fix the file names for the iPhone XR portrait and iPhone XR landscape under iOS graphic asset requirements and options in https://docs.axway.com/bundle/Titanium_SDK_allOS_en/page/icons_and_splash_screens.html as it currently states @3x when it should state @2x.