Push notification support in SDK 7.4.0 is broken (since 7.3.1 with the move to UNUserNotificationCenter delegate) and has a number of pre existing issues.
- no callbacks occur for remote notifications (regression)
- all incomming notifications fire a pop up notification when app is in foreground (regression)
- notification actions do not fire when interacting with remote notifications (regression)
- actions do not process in the background (pre-existing)
- no user text input is passed in the callback (regression)
- silent notifications fire on the dedicated silent event AND the normal (pre-existing)
- app can crash if a custom sound is specified (also reported via