While working on the Angular and Vue.js projects we have experimented with different technology stacks and how they can work with Titanium. A lot of this can benefit our users in their existing and new projects so it would be a good thing to create some boilerplate projects that demonstrate how to use these various tech stacks.
Suggestion for possible boilerplate projects:
- Use TypeScript in app projects and libraries (https://www.appcelerator.com/blog/2018/08/introducing-titanium-boilerplates-typescript/)
- Unit test app and module projects as well as libraries with Karma
- End-to-end test app and module projects as well as libraries with Appium and WebdriverIO
- Use Webpack to load, transform and bundle all kinds of assets.
More ideas that required additional evaluation:
- State libraries like Vuex, Redux or MobX