This is an issue for iOS "production" builds and "test" builds for device.
This is not an issue for iOS Simulator builds since JS files are not encrypted.
This is not an issue on Android.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Titanium project with the below code.
- Build and run to an iOS device.
- Notice that the app crashes on startup.
- Build and run to the iOS simulator.
- The isFile() and isDirectory() methods work and are correctly logged.
Our TiFileSystemBlobProxy.m code is missing the isFile() and isDirectory() methods.