Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Release 7.5.0
Titanium SDK 7.0.1 and 7.0.2
- Nexus 5X, Android 7.1.0 (emulator)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Android 7.0 (device)
Sprint:2018 Sprint 21, 2018 Sprint 22
The ActionBar on Android won't resize when the device rotates.
As seen in Material Design guidelines, when a mobile is on landscape, ActionBar's height is 48dp, while on portrait it's 56dp.
Attached is a video demonstrating the issue.
Steps to reproduce:
- Position an Android device in portrait.
- Build and run a default Classic app project on that Android device.
- Note the height of the top titlebar.
- Rotate the device to landscape.
- Notice the titlebar height does not shrink. (This is the bug.)
- Keep holding the device at landscape and back out of the app.
- Launch the app in landscape form.
- Notice that the titlebar height is smaller upon launch.
- Rotate the device to portrait.
- Notice that the titlebar height has not increased. (This is the bug.)