We are migrating our app from 6.3.0GA Ti SDK to 7.0.0.GA SDK and we are facing couple of issues:
1. In a window, we are using scrollable view and on close of window we are emptying the views of scrollable view by using scrollableView.views = . with 6.3.0.GA it is working fine but with 7.0.0.GA we are getting error stating
2. In a window, we are using activity indicator and on close of that window we are hiding activity indicator by activityIndicator.hide(). with 6.3.0.GA it is working fine but with 7.0.0.GA we are getting error stating
Steps to reproduce the issues:
1. Create a sample classic project
2. Copy the attached files and paste them into resources folder
3. Run the App on android device
4. Click on the label “click to view scrollable window”, once window is opened click on android back button.
5. Click on label “click to show indicator”, once window is opened click on android back button.
Note : This is an issue in android platform.
Even tried with 7.0.1.GA sdk still we are facing these issues.