On Android, the "Ti.Gesture.orientation" property and the "orientationchange" event currently only support orientations PORTRAIT, UPSIDE_PORTRAIT, LANDSCAPE_LEFT, and LANDSCAPE_RIGHT. We should also add support for FACE_UP and FACE_DOWN like iOS and Windows Phone for feature parity.
- Build and run the below on a physical Android device. (Cannot be tested via emulator.)
- Lay the android device flat on a table with the screen facing up towards the sky.
- Verify that the app displays "Face Up" onscreen.
- Lift the device above your head, with the screen facing straight down towards the Earth.
- Verify that the app display "Face Down" onscreen.