Affects Version/s: Release 6.0.4
Fix Version/s: Release 6.1.0
APPC CLI: 6.2.1
Name = Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version = 10.0.14393
Architecture = 64bit
CPUs = 4
Memory = 17034395648
Node.js Version = 6.10.1
Sprint:2017 Sprint 10 SDK
When I try to run an android application In 6.0.4.GA from the CLI I get the following error message even when I have the Correct SDK installed.
The error i get from studio:
1. Using the old android SDK manager find Android 6.0 (Api 23) and remove it
2. Re install Android 6.0 (API 23)
3. Create a titanium application
4. Run the application on 6.0.4.GA for android emulator
5. should see an error message relating to Android SDK not being found
6. Run the application on 6.0.3.GA for android emulator
7. Application will run without and issues
Error is thrown showing no suitable SDK is installed when running from 6.0.4.GA but when I try to run an android build from 6.0.3.GA the build is successful.
No error should be thrown on both versions of the SDK.
Log from the CLI is attached below and so are screenshots of my SDK manager