Titanium App Crashes after some Camera usage time.
- Use the attached app.js code in a classic app. tiapp.xml file is also attached.
- Touch "open camera"
- Take picture
- Touch "Use Photo"
- Repeat steps 30-35 times.
App crashes during the process of taking picture in above scenario.
App should work usual and should not crash.
- iOS 10.2 camera permission is set
- Happens once/twice a day.
- Not directly/always reproducible
- App closes and iOS springboard gets visible
- Fabric.io is configured for crash reporting, but no crashes are captured (seems that Fabric doesn't get the chance to capture the crash).
We couldn't get any logs of the issue due the fact production devices are not within reach.
Question: is it possible that iOS kills the app because the camera screen (iOS app) takes a lot of memory/resources?