Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: Release 6.0.1
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:2019 Sprint 16, 2019 Sprint 17, 2019 Sprint 18, 2019 Sprint 19, 2019 Sprint 20, 2019 Sprint 21, 2019 Sprint 22, 2019 Sprint 23, 2019 Sprint 24, 2019 Sprint 25
How to reproduce:
- Import the attached jars and aar to your hyperloop project, under the app/platform/android folder.
- Add the following activity declaration in the tiapp.xml file:
- Create a custom_theme.xml file under /app/platform/android/res/values. Put this in its content:
- Use the following code in any window:
- Build the project.
- An exception will be thrown:
The JS wrapper for this native class is not generated.
My native class extends from AppCompatActivity, which extends from FragmentActivity, which extends from BaseFragmentActivityJB, which extends from BaseFragmentActivityHoneycomb. The last are abstract classes. I believe Hyperloop doesn't generate JS wrappers for that.
I just want to launch my native activity without having to import all the support libraries with Hyperloop. Is there a way to achieve this without having to go through all this headache??