Resolution: Not Our Bug
Affects Version/s: Release 6.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appc CLI: 6.1.0
ti CLI: 5.0.11
OS: Windows 10
Sprint:2017 Sprint 04 SDK
When creating a WebView whose url property points to a PDF resource (like http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/pdffiles/fe/fe57700.pdf or http://bdrconsultants.com/goalsetting.pdf ) the WebView is not even shown in the UI of the app, while, for instance, in iOS it'll display a WebView and the PDF within it.
1. Create a Alloy project and use the attached index.xml, index.tss and index.js files.
2. Run the app on Windows Emulator
2. WebView will not load upon launching
3. Tried with Titanium classic app and it does not work there as well. Please find the sample
1. It works on iOS app and shows the pdf inside the WebView and works as expected.
2. On windows app it does not show anything.
Upon launching, WebView should open the pdf content for windows app similar to iOS.
Note: I tried with classic app and sample code is attached above and it does not work with that as well.