Problem: After closing a window with a listView inside its activity never gets finished causing a memory leak. This occurs even if the listView has no elements or listeners in its template. Eventually all this leaked memory causes the application to crash.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start the application (attached listViewMemoryLeak.js script)
2. Create a heap dump in DDMS
3. Tap the 'ListView' or 'ListView empty' buttons
4. Tap the back button
5. Cause GC
6. Create a second heap dump in DDMS
7. Do a comparison of the two heap dumps with Eclipse Memory Analyzer. The second heap dump has multiple new and living objects compared to the first heap dump. If you tap the 'View' or 'ScrollView' buttons instead and repeat the same process you'll notice that this does not occur.