Affects Version/s: Release 5.4.0
Fix Version/s: None
iPhone 6S (9.3.3) Device
Mac OSX El Capitan 10.11.5
Ti SDK: 5.4.0.v20160801022303
Appc Studio: 18.104.22.168607111053
Appc NPM: 4.2.7
App CLI: 5.4.0-37
This does not occur with 5.3.1.GA
when opening and closing the window a couple of times, I receive the following DEBUG log:
The log count is incremented every time I cycle through Open / Close. For example after 5 cycles I receive the following:
( 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 )
1. Create a new Classic Mobile Project.
2. Copy above test code into app.js file.
4. Run App to device / sim.
5. Click on "Open Window" button.
6. Click on "Close Window" button.
7. Repeat Steps 5-6 to receive the log message
Incrementing count of [DEBUG] : Window is not open. Ignoring this close call
[DEBUG] : Window is not open. Ignoring this close call only when relevant, and should not increment every cycle.