Affects Version/s: Release 5.4.0
Fix Version/s: Release 5.4.0
iPhone 6S (9.3.2) Device & iPhone 6 Plus (8.3) Device
Mac OSX El Capitan 10.11.5
Ti SDK: 5.4.0.v20160727143921
Appc Studio: 126.96.36.199607111053
Appc NPM: 4.2.7
App CLI: 5.4.0-34
Sprint:2016 Sprint 15 SDK
This is a regression from 5.3.1.GA
It was found that when opening a second window within an app, calling the close() method will actually close both windows. This only occurs when <enable-launch-screen-storyboard> is set to TRUE, which is the default configuration.
Window 1: Blue
Window 2: Green
1. Create a new Classic Mobile Project.
2. Copy above test code into app.js file.
3. Ensure that <enable-launch-screen-storyboard> is set to TRUE in the tiapp.xml.
4. Run App to device / sim.
5. Click on "Open Window" button, this will open a second green window.
6. Click on "Close Window" button, this will close the second green window.
Both win1 & win2 are closed, revealing the black background.
Only win2 should be closed.