Affects Version/s: Release 5.3.0
Fix Version/s: Release 5.4.0
Windows 10 Pro / OSX El Capitan Version 10.11.4
Nexus 6P Android 6.0 / iOS 8.4 / 9.3
Appc Studio: 184.108.40.206604081249
Ti SDK: 5.3.0.v20160421080259
Appc NPM: 4.2.5-3
Appc Core: 5.3.0-34
Sprint:2016 Sprint 09 SDK
While reviewing a windows ticket, implementing the enabled property for view elements, it was found that it was not implemented for iOS. This should be fixed to achieve parity between android & windows.
1. Create a default classic mobile project.
2. Apply test code above to app.js file.
3. Deploy app to iOS simulator / device.
4. After launching the app, click / tap on left view.
5. Click / tap on right view.
Left view enabled property is set to true : Alert appears when clicked.
Right view enabled property is set to false : Alert appears when clicked.
Left view enabled property is set to true : Alert should appear when clicked.
Right view enabled property is set to false : Alert should NOT appear when clicked.