Affects Version/s: Release 5.2.0, Release 5.1.1
Titanium SDK 5.1.2.GA 5.2.0.GA
Android 5.1, 6.0, 4.4
Sprint:2016 Sprint 20 SDK
We have created a sample app that has a button which creates a shortcut. That shortcut is supposed to open "test.js" controller.
Two scenarios are possible here - an app is already running when the shortcut is pressed or app is being started via shortcut.
The first scenario works exactly the way we desire.
In the second scenario, it seems that Alloy that is being loaded is not the same as the one we define. To showcase it we have put a label in test.js controller which is supposed to have a value of "TEST STRING" in the successful scenario.
- Run attached sample code.
- Press "Hello World" button to create a shortcut.
- Pause the app via home button
- Click shortcut. Test controller should load and a string with a value of "TEST STRING" is present.
- Kill the app
- Restart the app via shortcut
- Observe empty string
- Being able to open different controllers from sample.js and being able to load proper Alloy instance