Affects Version/s: Release 5.2.0, Release 5.1.2
Fix Version/s: Release 7.0.0
Sprint:2016 Sprint 06 SDK, 2017 Sprint 17 SDK, 2017 Sprint 18 SDK, 2017 Sprint 19 SDK, 2017 Sprint 20 SDK, 2017 Sprint 21 SDK, 2017 Sprint 22 SDK, 2017 Sprint 23 SDK
During our testing we have realized that continuously taking camera images bloats app size. There is currently no way for us to check what is being stored.
1) Problem Description - taking a bunch of pictures (without saving them) bloats up app internal storage size.
2) Exact steps to reproduce:
Download the app here.
- install supplied test app
- in application manager: note the size of the app and storage space used
- load supplied app
- press "Open Camera Pictures"
- press "Take"
- press "Retake"
- repeat 10 times
- kill the app
- go back to application manager and note size difference
3) Expected Behavior - no data to be saved. (Image saving is turned off by default according to docs)
4) Number of users affected - all Android users