Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Details: If you pass the device_token to users/logout, then the device is still subscribed for push notification.
- This is not a regression since this occurs with current production dashboard.
- CLOUDSRV tickets are not public, so this ticket will represent CLOUDSRV-4796.
Steps to reproduce:
- Run the attached shell script:
- The script is already configured with a preprod Titanium app that has push notification configured.
- The script will log in a user, subscribe a device token, and log out with the device_token parameter.
- Check https://360-preprod.cloud.appctest.com/#/api/data/e45cf3b8-40cb-4799-acdd-c681cbeeaf0a/push/devices
Actual: The device is still subscribed for push notifications; see attachment.
Expected: The device should be unsubscribed for push notifications if the device token was passed to the logout method.