Windows builds have two Square44x44Logo.png files of which one has a .scale-100 qualifier and is the default Appcelerator logo instead of one generated from DefaultIcon.png like the other icons. The build also displays a warning that you should not mix images with and without qualifier.
- Create a new Windows project.
- Remove all icons from Resources/windows.
- Place the attached DefaultIcon.png in the project root.
- Build the project and confirm you see this warning:
- Open build/windows/Assets and confirm there is a Square44x44Logo.scale-100.png image which is the default Appcelerator logo and not generated from our DefaultIcon.png.